Legal Analyst (Italian Speaking)
Legal Analyst, Law, Graduate, Belfast, Italian
Your new company
A world leading, international law firm are recruiting legal analysts with fluency in Italian to join their highly regarded respond team in the area of Dispute Resolution. This is a permanent role, based in the centre of Belfast.
Your new role
Legal analysts are part of the legal team, working closely with team leaders, solicitors, senior solicitors and trainees. Your new role will involve:
- Conducting document review, due diligence or other practice area-specific fee-earning work
- Providing general support to the rest of the legal team
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of relevant areas of law to the Belfast office's practice.
- Ensuring compliance with financial disciplines on matters (e.g. daily time-recording).
What you'll need to succeed
- Fluency in Italian is essential
- You will need to hold a 2:1 Law degree or a post graduate qualification in Law
- You will require the ability to review, analyse and organise documentary and factual evidence.
- You will need to have excellent attention to detail and an aptitude for learning.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to progress your career within a leading law firm, a competitive salary and an excellent working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80906939