Our client, a leader in their industry, are seeking an experienced QA Coordinator to join their fast paced team. The role will be to support the continuing development and upkeep of a comprehensive Quality Management System, maintaining existing QA systems, ensuring adherence to these systems and ensuring that Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) are in line with applicable global, regional and local guidelines.
- Support development and on-going use of an electronic document management system (EDMS) and associated on-line training system
- Act as primary contact for support/queries for SOP Management Systems
- Maintain systems such that local and regional SOP's are managed in both hard copy and electronic format
- Support review of SOPs in the area of QA & Technical Operations responsibilities to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and guidance documents and maintain global harmonisation
- Provide administrative support where required
- Maintenance and filing of contractor related documentation
- Support identification of process gaps and deficiencies in local and regional quality systems, liaise and collaborate continuously with other departments
- Maintenance of a training curriculum for SOP's
- Support local and regional training procedures to satisfy compliance requirements
- Preparation of training records for new starters
- Arrange QA documentation training as required
- Assist in the preparation of training materials and associated documentation for QA training sessions
- Strong relevant QA admin or coordination experience
- Good communication skills. Very good written and spoken English.
- Ability/flexibility to work on a broad range of activities providing hands-on operational support.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80922636