Are you an outstanding Maths teacher looking for a long term position starting after the half term. The position will include working with students from both KS3 and KS4, if you have experience of KS5 Maths that would be desirable.
This position is full time and will be ongoing until July 2017.
- Well resourced department
- supportive team
- on-site parking
- potential to stay until the end of the academic year
- To teach maths to all abilities across year 7-11
- to plan all lesson with clear objectives
- to deliver all lessons in line with the scheme of work
- to make sure all students are engaged in their work by assessment
- to deal with behaviour effectively following the schools behaviour policy
- to attend meeting within the maths department and the school
- participate in maths events and primary liaison
- to set homework appropriately
- PGCE In mathematics
- QTS Status
- Degree in maths (desirable)
- Cleared DBS
- 2 Good references
If you are are immediately available for work and tick all the above boxes then please contact Gemma ASAP and apply for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80909064