Based in Bourne End, Buckinghamshire, our client is a growing and exciting company looking for an ambitious and driven ACCA/CIMA Finalist or Newly Qualified Accountant to join their team as a Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
This job would suit an ACCA/ CIMA Finalist or Newly Qualified Accountant with a strong academic background and relevant experience ideally gained in FMCG or retail. The Finance Manager will support the business and assist in ensuring that forecasting is accurate and on time as well as providing reporting and decision support to the Board. The role of Finance Manager is to support UK team in accurate and timely financial reporting, along with managing the statutory and accounting processes to fulfil requirements set by our corporate headquarters and statutory requirements for the UK company.
This company is a leading business in their field that have grown dramatically over the past twenty years. The business promotes creativity and innovation as well as creating great products.
The successful individual will be able to demonstrate commercial acumen, have strong organisational skills, the ability to multi-task as well as being detail oriented and able to work independently. The candidate must have great communication skills and be able to influence at all levels and across the business as well as work under pressure as a team player. Strong IT skills, particularly with Excel and experience working with SAP would also be a distinct advantage.
Duties will include:
- Business partnering, supporting UK management teams in understanding their financial data and performance, including the preparation of ad hoc reports for various directors
- Ultimate responsibility for financial control & reporting on a day to day basis
- Ensure that the financial reporting function prepares and delivers, in accordance with Group Reporting timelines and high-quality standards, IFRS based financial reporting for the Company's parent
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the financial and management reporting
- Manage reporting of financial information to Corporate Headquarters, including budget/forecast submission and monthly reporting of performance against objectives
- Preparation of the bi-weekly/monthly cash flow forecasts for the European markets, including variance analyses to previous submissions
- Ensures cost effectiveness and adherence to cost budgets across the company
- Manage the accounting process for various transactions
- Liaise with external Tax Advisors and be responsible for the preparation of the VAT, WHT and CIT returns
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts and compliance with local GAAP and local audits
For more information about this role or any other Finance Manager role in Bourne End, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80915152