Tool Room Support Engineer
Position: Tool Room Support Engineer
Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing & Technical
Location: Market Rasen
Salary: £22,000 to £23,000
Shift Pattern: 5 Days, Alternating Mornings & Afternoons
Nicholas Associates (Engineering, Manufacturing & Technical) is recruiting on behalf of a multi-national manufacturing client for a Plastics Process Engineer in the Market Rasen area.
The successful Tool Room Support Engineer will be assisting the Tool Room Engineers and Production Team in the repair and service of machine tools.
- Clean and minor maintenance of tools in production working to fine tolerances.
- Rapid response to production for any tool related issues - target of enabling the tools to run 'right first-time' in a production environment
- Able to understand technical drawings.
- Liaise with operational staff to understand tooling related issues
- General tool making tasks
- To be flexible in a 'breakdown' scenario.
The Tool Room Support Engineer should have:
- Good GCSE grades or equivalent
- Experience in a technical environment
- Clear and proven engineering skills.
- Milling, turning and grinding experience
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
- Technical NVQ or equivalent
- Previous tool room/ mechanical environment experience
Multi-national manufacturing organisation.
5 Day Alternate:
Mornings 6.00am to 2.30pm
Afters 1.30pm to 10pm
Due to the urgency of this assignment, click the 'apply now' button to get your CV straight to me.
Key Words: Tool Room Support Engineer, Market Rasen, Lincoln, Scunthorpe, Immingham, , Continuous Improvement, Health & Safety, Injection Moulding, Manufacturing, Trialling new and existing tooling, alternative materials, tool settings, tool proving, troubleshooting, breakdown assistance, plastics processing, machine setting, technical drawings, continuous improvement, tool making, tooling, cnc, grinding, turning
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit nicholasassociates.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80920235