Asset Manager - Real Estate
Asset Manager - Real Estate. - OUR CLIENT is a successful, equity rich, Global Real Estate Investor and Asset Management firm who are looking for an Asset Manager to join their team to manage a commercial portfolio of Office and Retail assets in the UK and Europe.
THE ROLE will include but not be limited to the following key responsibilities:
- Overseeing a portfolio of commercial assets in the City of London.
- Managing capital projects including direct project management roles.
- Attending monthly Management meetings.
- Providing property and portfolio advice to the Management Board.
- Developing and growing strategies to preserve and enhance asset values.
- Reviewing property budgets and financial plans.
- Managing the leasing process and marketing programmes.
- Monitoring contract compliance and performance of property managers, letting agents and service providers.
THE PERSON: To apply, you MUST have a proven track record of project managing large refurbishment and renovation schemes with experience in organising professional teams from Planning to Practical Completion.
Candidates should be a Chartered Surveyor (MRICS/FRICS) with a university degree and a minimum of 3 years project management experience in the UK and be able to demonstrate experience of managing capital projects with budgets over £35Million. In addition, you will be a good communicator and team player who has strong financial and analytical acumen with good report writing skills and a proven track record to date focusing on asset management.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80919323