Interim Content Marketing Manager
My client are looking for an immediately available Interim Content Marketing Manager to fulfil an initial 3 month contract based in Manchester city centre.
My client are a global business based in Greater Manchester. A great company ethos and brilliant office environment.
Responsibilities of the Interim Content Marketing Manager:
Work alongside the content team on the delivery of the content plan and strategy taking specific responsibility for:
- Working with external contributors, industry experts, media partners and hosts to create and re-purpose relevant content in line with business objectives and manage how this is distributed
- Maximising content opportunities across all potential platforms including media partners and other distribution outlets to ensure content is as wide reaching as possible
- Understand our key customers and get to know the content types and messaging required to engage with these groups and ultimately convert into sales.
- Take the lead role in ensuring that effective content distribution plans are put in place for all key content pieces, analysing impact against core business KPIs and making suggestions for improving future results
- Write copy for the email newsletters and website articles where appropriate and work with the marketing team to distribute the right content to the right audience groups in order to drive an increase in event registrations.
- Execute, develop and implement a robust communications plan. Ensure all activity is customer focused, is delivered as part of an integrated channel approach (online, offline, live), delivers effective audience reach and achieves company objectives/media coverage & recruitment/brand KPI's.
- To present the business value of content marketing to business people. This means showing both the volume of content marketing KPIs (page views, social shares, etc.) and also the business value of activities
- Take the lead and execute all PR content activities (online, offline and live) working closely with the Content team and other internal team members or agencies where appropriate.
- Ensure all activity is customer/industry insight, and data driven at all times.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, industry trends, and competitor data and implement plan alterations as required.
- Effectively collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Contribute to the total effectiveness of the department, communicating openly, solving problems proactively, offering creative ideas and working as a positive, engaged team member.
The ideal Interim Content Marketing Manager:
- Previous time working in a content marketing role
- A knowledge of customer journey mapping, delivering the right content to the right audience personas and utilising the marketing funnel, will be essential.
- Management of content across digital channels
- Excellent copywriting skills across online and offline channels with particular attention to copy that resonates across multiple geographies
- Research skills for sourcing relevant content from audiences, insight, networks and industry
- Confidence to build and maintain key relationships with the market
- Knowledge of PPC, social media marketing and SEO and use of web analytics to understand how to use original content and curated content from the content teams to maximise the reach and potential
- Flexibility to change priorities as and when needed
- Calm under pressure
- Works well within a team
Competitive Day Rate
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80927480