Depositary Services Data Analyst
Depositary Services Data Analyst is required by JP Morgan Investor Services - Depositary Services. The role is based in Bournemouth and is a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will be part of an organised team responsible for supporting the depositary oversight services primarily related to asset safekeeping and associated reconciliations. The role will also assist the depositary managers in the preparation of regular key performance indicators and client service reports as required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and maintaining client and system reference data supporting verification processes, as part of an onboarding or client change process
- Reviewing the results of record keeping and asset reconciliation system platforms and identifying and resolving any outstanding or missing items.
- Undertaking root cause analysis of reconciliation issues and remediating source of issue
- Managing and resolving escalations generated from external operational teams
- Undertaking escalation processes of genuine issues to the Depositary teams across Europe
- Partnering with internal and external stakeholders to ensure depositary asset inventories are being delivered within agreed deadlines.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing monthly internal and external key performance indicators.
- Assisting depositary managers in the production of regular client reporting.
- Tracking and managing any Depositary team queries.
- Working knowledge of accounting, derivatives, custody or depositary functions and asset types an advantage.
- Strong data analysis skills
- Proficient knowledge in MS office especially MS Excel (Intermediate)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80918950