Purchase Ledger Clerk F/T
PURCHASE LEDGER - UCKFIELD, EAST SUSSEX - JOB REF: JO14576
We are working alongside a well known and prestigious client offering Occupational Health Services. This is an excellent opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk / Finance Assistant to join their Finance department in the Purchase Ledger Team.
Salary - £19k to £21k
Duties include but not restricted to:-
Maintain supplier accounts within the Finance system.
* Stamp, code and input all purchase ledger invoices.
* Matching of supplier invoices to purchase orders and freelance timesheet.
* Gain internal authorisation of all invoices and chase any outstanding ready for payment run.
* Email out remittance advices after a payment run.
* Reconciling supplier statements.
* Dealing with supplier queries & calls.
* File paper and electronic supplier Invoices.
* Allocate all chargeable costs to client projects.
* Reconciling bank statements to payments & maintaining the reconciliation spreadsheet weekly.
* Process & pay staff expense claims on a weekly basis.
* Opening and distributing Finance post.
* Provide internal support for colleagues with finance-related issues.
* Set up of new staff on finance system and provide training where necessary.
* Responsible for maintaining the petty cash tin.
·Previous experience working in a finance team
Previous experience working with finance systems i.e. Sage etc.
If this role is for you - then please do not hesitate to reply today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80919334