Experienced practice accountant required for firm in Great Chesterford.
Hays are seeking applications from experienced practice candidates for an established and highly respected accountancy practice in Great Chesterford.
The firm provides a broad range of services to personal and business clients, ranging from personal tax advice right through to corporate services, including mergers and acquisitions.
You will be required to
- Prepare accounts from computerised or manual records for sole traders / partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Occasionally assisting with preparation of management accounts
- Business and corporation tax computations
- Preparing personal tax returns
Further training and study support will be offered, along with a friendly and supportive working environment.
Please apply on line or contact Cara Whyte for more details
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80919685