IT Security Analyst
Cyber Security Analyst
A new opportunity has arisen for a Cyber Security Analyst to join this ever-expanding UK leading retailer based in Wakefield. We are seeking a talented individual to implement and manage existing IT Security tools and controls whilst identifying any potential areas for improvement. This position offers excellent development for the right candidate with the vision of growing into the company's IT Security Manager.
Utilising your proven commercial experience within IT Security, your role as Cyber Security Analyst will involve performing regular vulnerability scans, incident response and forensics, conducting testing and audit log review and general monitoring of Security events.
Skills and experience required for the Cyber Security Analyst:
- Ideally 3-5 year's commercial experience within a similar IT Security oriented position
- Experience of working with and implementing a variety of security tools and controls (SIEM)
- ISO 27001 and GDPR knowledge is desirable
- Hands on IT experience with Security Technologies e.g. DLP Technology, firewall configuration, IDS/IPR systems
- Vulnerability management and mitigation
- Network Security principles
- Stakeholder management
- Patch management / Endpoint Security
As a new role to the company, this is an excellent opportunity for the Cyber Security Analyst to not only take on a role that will add a positive impact to the business straight away, but also grow and shape this area of the business. This role offers an excellent career path with the plan to develop and build the internal Security operation over the coming years.
Cyber Security Analyst: Information Security, Analyst, IT Security
Salary: Up to £50,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Apply now for further information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80919782