Are you an exceptional Science Teacher looking for a new and exciting role?
Connect2Staff Education are looking for a Science Teacher with a passion for teaching to join a modern and well-established school based near Maidstone! You will be teaching KS3 upwards, preparing them for their GCSEs and beyond.
The Secondary School Science Teacher:
- Educated to a degree level
- Achieved QTS certification
- Experience and understanding of delivering the National KS3/4 Science curriculum
- Able to stimulate students to learn
- Passionate about making a difference, in a rewarding career
- Excellent behavioural management skills
- Understanding of student's needs and behaviours
- Ability to plan and deliver lessons from your own initiative
- Approachable, flexible, considerate and friendly
- A dedicated Education Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- £250* incentive for every supply or permanent teacher recommended to Connect2Staff
- Access to a wide range of Kent-based teaching opportunities through our clients
- 40+ years' experience in the Education team
- Wholly owned by Kent County Council
Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80917265