Portfolio Credit Control are currently working alongside an established Property company to assist in finding a temporary Credit Controller for their central London office. The successful candidate will have string credit control experience and experience dealing with large and complicated ledgers.
- Managing a ledger of 1-5million
- Chasing clients via phone, email and letter
- Providing group/individual training to Credit Control team where areas of development are identified
- Liaising with courts and bailiffs regarding late payments
- Adhering to policies & procedures as documented
- Query resolution and escalation
- Work with Credit Control team to achieve targets and KPI's
- Providing support and assistance to the team when required
The ideal candidate will be:
- Immediately available
- Strong relationship builder
- High attention to detail
- Experience within the property industry will be beneficial but not essential
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated version of your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80922256