Nomenca is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of efficient, reliable and affordable package plant solutions for the water and waste water industries, as well as the industrial effluent treatment sector.
With a comprehensive portfolio of skid mounted or fully contained walk in and non walk in solutions, including chemical dosing, sampling & monitoring and UV disinfection systems our package plant is factory built, available in both standard or bespoke designs, fully tested, inspected and pre-commissioned prior to dispatch and supports a wide array of state of the art process equipment and communication systems.
Working from our manufacturing facility in Warrington you will Report to the Projects Manager and will support the Chemical Dosing business to ensure Nomenca are the customer’s first choice. This will be done primarily through communication and collaborative working with the operations team and company stakeholders and by ensuring you have a full working understanding of our products and the operational requirements of the role.
You will ensure that all business objectives are achieved by delivering maximum productivity and best value services to the highest of standards and, through a “Right First Time” approach, ensure all engineering and project management related activities and deliverables are completed in full and to customer requirements.
Responsibilities & Duties
- To achieve the objectives and targets established for each contract
- To undertake the operational requirements for each project, in accordance with the company work flow and operating procedures, and to achieve all contractual specifications, objectives and deliverables
- To operate within the Company Quality (QMS), Environmental (EMS) and Health & Safety (H&S) systems in accordance with instructions from the Operations Director, NMC PLC
- Ascertain client requirements, either through reference to their specification documents or through occasional site visits, and define and manage each project in line with client approved solutions
- Undertake all project related activities in line with defined operational priorities and attend internal and external reviews and progress meetings
- Work alongside all relevant personnel to ensure solutions are efficiently engineered and adhere to client specifications whilst retaining appropriate levels of operational security and full compliance with all relevant Health, Safety and Environmental legislation
- Promote innovation and provide, where appropriate, alternative technical solutions through coordination and collaboration with customers, external companies, suppliers, subcontractors and other third parties.
- Ensure all project deliverables are completed to agreed programmes, financial budgets and KPI’s
- Ensure that proper and effective standards of contractual, technical and administrative quality is achieved, that the minimum of waste (time and materials) results from all operations and that proper and effective standards of document management are maintained
- Ensure communication within the team is lively and productive and that the appropriate delivery style is used to suit individual needs
- • Take an active role in personal development, setting personal objectives and striving to achieve/exceed these
- Ensure timekeeping is in accordance with the Contract of Employment and that any absence from work is communicated according to Company Policy
- To actively support at all times, company policy and best practice in the area of legal and regulatory compliance, relying on your own knowledge or recognising the need for specialist support when necessary
- To actively support, at all times, company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive information
- To undertake any other duties as delegated by, or agreed with, the General Manager or Company Directors
We offer an attractive benefits package in a rapidly expanding forward thinking company. Competitive salary depending upon experience and qualifications.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80908380