Security Analyst C++ Java Nessus
Security Analyst Oxford to £60k
Security Analyst / Penetration Tester (C/C++ Java C#). Successful cyber security company is seeking a Security Analyst to be responsible for analysing and testing the company’s products and solutions for security weaknesses, undertaking security evaluations and developing new and creative ways of improving security.
As a Security Analyst you will be using cutting edge analysis and a range of penetration tools and techniques (such as Static Code Analysis, enumeration and protocol robustness) to assist you in evaluating the company’s source code whilst also developing new tools and processes and working to improve evaluation efficiency.
Based in Oxford, this is a dynamic, technology-driven environment where you will be actively encouraged to continuously grow your skillset through funded certification and attendance at conferences.
- Able to get DV security clearance (British passport holder for the past 10 years)
- Penetration testing experience
- Coding experience, such as C/C++, Java, C#
- Experience of penetration testing tools (e.g. Nessus, Metasploit) and hacking techniques
- Understanding of programming errors such as buffer overflows or other bugs likely to cause security problems
- Good understanding of Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems
As a Security Analyst you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £60k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply today or call 020 7090 2518 to have a confidential discussion about this Security Analyst role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80920415