MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT - GRANTHAM - up to £45k + benefits
A great opportunity to work for a successful business in a dynamic commercial and operational finance environment.
The main purpose of the Management Accountant is to deliver robust, timely, consistent and quality information to the business to enable the business to meet challenging commercial financial drivers
- Add value by enabling ownership and accountability at a local level and providing transparency of financial and non-financial information to operational leaders and managers, helping them to identify opportunities for savings.
- Working in a collaborative way, establishing strong and effective working relationships with colleagues across the Division.
- Set the highest standards of performance and demonstrate passion.
- Production and review of FP&A deliverables:
- Budget and Quarterly Forecast.
- Accurate weekly KPI submission including variance analysis and commentary.
- Period end deliverables, posting journals and carrying out insightful analysis to explain movements in key numbers.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis at line manager's request.
- Involvement in building new Budget and Forecast models.
- Streamline weekly KPI's and develop a new interactive output file for ops managers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key Operating Company stakeholders/budget holders.
- Involvement in driving efficiencies/best practice, including involvement in improvement projects.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Management Accountant will be part qualified or qualified CIMA/ACCA Accountant with a solid experience of financial modeling and data manipulation skills
- Commercially astute.
- Tenacious, with a willingness to challenge ideas.
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Strong PC skills including advanced Excel, Ability to manipulate large amounts of data into a user-friendly format.
- Ability to deliver to tight/moving deadlines without compromising quality.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Being committed to excellence in customer service for all stakeholders.
To apply for the role of Management Accountant, please click APPLY now and send CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80922715