Front End Developer
Creative Technologies provides IT expertise to the Financial Services industry. Part of the Benchmark Group of companies, we offer time and resources for training and to get up to speed with the latest technologies.
We are looking for a motivated Developer, who is able to work in a team and autonomously, to develop existing and new features to enhance our investor portal, which has recently been rewritten in ReactJS.
The work is varied, challenging, fast-paced and rewarding. We like lean, pragmatic solutions that leverage the latest techniques across the whole .NET stack. We offer time and resources for training and to get up to speed with the latest technologies. This is an ideal opportunity to get into financial programming with a friendly, dedicated team where everyone’s opinion counts.
Qualifications & Skills:
- At least 3 years’ commercial experience developing web applications, preferably single page applications and APIs
- Strong CSS3 and SASS or LESS skills
- Some experience developing server-side applications, preferably using ASP.NET or Express
- Experience of building and deploying web applications and troubleshooting issues
Other skills / experience that would be useful are:
- Storybook, Styleguidist, or Fractal
- Mobile App Development - ideally React Native, or iOS/Android
- SVG and D3.js or HTML5 Canvas
- Flow or TypeScript
- Familiarity with C# and .NET Framework or .NET Core
We have a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Holiday entitlement starts at 22 days, rising to 25 days plus bank holidays
- Up to 5% pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- 1 day a month to study a topic of your choice
- An annual allowance for training and conferences
If you think you would make an excellent and valued member of the Creative Technologies team and your skills and experience match the job requirements, please forward your CV and Cover letter.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80912021