Senior Digital Designer - London
Our Client is a well-known Online Gaming / Sports Betting Company. They are now looking to meet with an Experienced Digital Designer to work out of their London Operation.
The Digital Designer is responsible for the creation of first class marketing design work for all online marketing channels for our client across the group. The Digital Designer (Senior) will be an integral part of a team of specialist highly skilled Digital Designers who are tasked with producing engaging & effective on brand visual communications for customers both internal and external.
The role requirements and responsibilities involve mentoring and assisting junior team members in their day to day development, brand governance and vigilance to ensure consistency across all marketing materials, the ability to take the lead on set Creative projects and initiatives and good stakeholder relationships to provide expert design advice to the business in the production of market leading communications.
The Digital Designer works in the Digital Design Team and reports to the Head of Studio
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
- Significant experience working in a design studio or creative agency at senior level.
- University-level education in web design, graphic design or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience in the creation of digital products, platforms, Web & Mobile experiences, Mobile applications.
- Master of Adobe Photoshop & illustrator, able to produce production-ready assets for developers.
- Flash animation, video editing, motion graphics knowledge (after effects).
- Good understanding of User Experience, User Centered Design and Responsive Web Design on mobile platforms such as iOS and Android.
- Ability to create simple, effective, engaging web graphics.
- Knowledge of printing processes, preparing artwork for printing is beneficial.
- Skilled in 3D design tools such as 3DS Max, 4D Cinema is advantageous.
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Strong understanding of Brand guidelines & design principles for offline and online media
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Previous track record of creating innovative digital experiences that yield an impressive ROI
This is an Excellent Opportunity to develop your career with a major player within the Online Gaming Industry. For a more complete Job Description, please submit your up to date CV as a Word Document.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80911313