Audit Senior Top10
Marks Sattin are currently recruiting an Audit Senior for an expanding Top10 Audit Team who are continuing to build up their team following an influx of work in the New Year.
Today's global marketplace is constantly changing and evolving, but dynamic businesses are agile, adapting to the environment. Auditing and financial reporting remains high on the agenda as the implications of not getting it right can be serious. Robust reporting with independent opinion gives confidence to businesses who are constantly driving for open and transparent growth.
The Audit Executive plays a pivotal role within the Audit Department.
- work as part of the team, leading on site audit teams, effectively providing a hands on compliance and/or advisory role that exceeds client expectations.
- prepare or review work papers and drafts of the financial statements
- allocate work to other members of the audit team, ensuring associates understand their responsibilities and have received excellent on-the-job coaching preparing or reviewing work papers and drafts of the financial statements
- produce commercial management reports, specifically drafting sections of the report to management
- oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion
Who we're looking for:
You'll have a genuine interest in the clients. This firm wants to provide a distinctive service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
You'll know that what you do matters. As an organisation they want to be known for how they do business, not simply what they do. So, they need people who know that every act matters from the simple things to the insights they bring to clients.
You'll seize opportunities.
You'll apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight.
Education, experience and qualifications:
- you'll be professionally qualified (ACA, CA, ACCA)
- you'll have experience of working on complex audits and delegating workloads accordingly
- you'll be comfortable using audit software and Microsoft packages
- you'll have previous experience of auditing clients in relevant industries
Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80912530