Director of Finance
My client is looking for a Director of Finance to take full ownership of the charities national finance function. The successful applicant will be expected to work on both the operational and strategic side to help drive the charity forward in its next stage of development.
Based in Oxfordshire my client is a national charity that aims to make a difference across the board as well as locally.
The key responsibilities of the Director of Finance will be:
- Support in the preparation and presentation of monthly management accounts
- To report to board level and aid in their understanding of financial facts and figures
- Work alongside other senior managers to develop a rolling annual strategy
- Responsibility for 3 direct reports
- Oversee the entire finance function
- Pro-actively look for new ways to improve efficiency
The successful candidate for the Director of Finance role will be:
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Ability to demonstrate previous line management experience
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous board reporting experience
- IT literate with good Excel skills
My client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80904701