Page Personnel are working hand in hand with this reputable business to recruit for a purchase ledger clerk for an interim assignment.
This company operates from a fantastic office based in the Wirral. An award winning highly respected business within its industry. They are committed to innovation and efficiency. This is an excellent opportunity for join a growing successful business based in the Wirral area.
You will report directly into the Financial Director and your responsibilities will be
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centres
- Analyse invoices and expense reports
- Pay employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances.
- Maintain Accounting ledgers and post account transactions.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
Successful candidate will be
- Have worked as an Accounts Payable Clerk previously
- Strong Excel skills including V look up and pivot tables
- Sage experience
- Excellent communication skills
This Purchase Ledger clerk Opportunity will offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday +bank holidays
- Health care vouchers
- Pension contribution
- Free onsite parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80923639