An exciting opportunity has become available for a proven Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a large commercial organisation based in Leicestershire.
The role sits within a large finance department and can offer a fast paced and busy working environment to the successful candidate who wants to become part of this close knit team.
The role will include a variety of duties including:
- Processing high volumes of invoices ranging in high and low values
- Complex statement reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving invoice and payment queries for suppliers
- Assisting with the accurate and timely delivery of the payment run
- Supporting the period end reporting process
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administrative duties
The successful candidate must have previous commercial knowledge and exposure to all aspects of purchase ledger.
You must also be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing in order to effectively resolve issues and build relationships.
Accuracy and attention are critical to this position, as are a strong work ethic and investigative approach.
- Temporary contract
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80924268