Competitive Salary + benefits package
The Management Accountant will be responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of Management Accounts across all business units for Arcus including periodic cost centre reporting and financial analysis.
- Preparation of Management Accounts and open book reporting at Period End including commentaries and variance analysis across all business units
- Preparation of Cost Centre Reporting across all business units
- Responding to ad hoc queries as they arise
- Preparation of Balance Sheet Reconciliations on a periodic basis including Fixed Asset Register, Accruals and Prepayments.
- Assist Finance Business Partners with Ad hoc analysis
- Assist with the maintenance of the budgeting and procurement system
- Assist with the preparation of company budgets and forecasts
- Assist with preparation for the statutory audit and other statutory reporting including VAT; tax etc.
- Continuous review of processes and procedures and systems for efficiencies and to ensure fit for purpose
- Working closely within a management accounts team
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and non-financial management
- Flexible with an ever-changing environment.
- Understanding of modern management information systems
- Recently qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Strong Excel
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80904822