Pensions Senior Administrator
Senior Pensions Administrator 6 Month FTC
Are you interested in working for an award - winning Pension Company? We have an exciting role for a Senior Pensions Administrator working on a 6 month FTC, based in Bracknell.
The successful candidate will have strong pensions scheme knowledge as well as excellent administration skills. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience within the pensions industry, offering a dedicated support and training.
Our client is one of the world's leading providers of insurance, reinsurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. Their proposition is built upon deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. They place clients first, champion independent thinking and expect to be judged on the results delivered. The business has offices in 40 territories with more than 10600 employees supported by an International Network enabling them to offer risk management and employee benefit solutions in 135 countries.
- Accurately calculate and pay out benefits for members of the scheme
- Accurately undertake and check benefit calculations performed by other colleagues and liaise with the Team Manager/Senior Manager on specific member cases in a prompt and professional manner
- Organise and prioritise own work, ensuring completion within quality standards and agreed service levels
- Be a point of technical reference for the team
- Accurately check and authorise the work of others in the team and on occasion help manage the workload and distribution of work for the team
- Maintenance of Scheme database information to ensure it is accurate and up to date
- Assist with the delivery of scheme events with preparation of materials and testing as required
- Assisting the Team Manager in production of Administration reports for clients and maintaining scheme calendars
- Work with technical colleagues on changes to legislation, regulation or systems affecting the scheme
- Provide 'on the job' training to administration staff as required to ensure a sufficient pool of trained resource
Skills & Experience:
- DB or DC Pensions Knowledge
- Strong Excel skills
- Good all round administrator
- Effective communication skills on the phone and face to face
- Confident with the ability to pick things up quickly in a fast-paced environment
Our client offer highly attractive reward packages. They are aware of how integral their employees are to their progress, so ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company typical benefits can include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme
Our client aim to be an equal opportunities employer and they would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80917570