Senior IT Security & Compliance Administrator
Senior IT Security & Compliance Administrator - £50,000 - £55,000 - London
One of the largest global law firms, the client has been recognised by business leaders and legal publications for its innovative client services.
In this role, we are looking for someone who has an InfoSec background. The role requires you to be technical, but there is a greater focus on your knowledge of compliance and policy.
You will be playing a key part in maintaining our Cyber Essentials Plus, ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certifications and with this you will act as a subject matter expert and project administrator for Information Security within the UK and Middle East Regions.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of ISO 9001/27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus
- CISSP/SSCP/CISA/CISM certification
- Experience with SIEM
- Hands on techy experience with Windows Desktop and Server Environments
- Extensive experience within Information Security
- Legal background preferred, but not necessary by any means
- Knowledge of cross-border regulations - GDPR and EU Data Privacy Rules
- A great communicator
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work with key stakeholders outside the IT department
- Smart and professional manner
- If you have any 2nd language - this is a bonus
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80922988