Teacher of English
Teacher of English - Sheffield - April 2018
Are you an experienced teacher looking to embark on a new challenge?
Are you passionate about all children enjoying their education whilst gaining outstanding results?
Are you committed to inclusion and passionate about learning?
Academics are currently working with a successful Secondary school based in the Doncaster area who are looking for a qualified Teacher of English to join them from April 2018 on a long term basis.
** Teacher of English (KS4)
** April 2018 Start
** £120 - £195 per day
** Large secondary school
** Great training opportunities!
This Secondary School is classed as 'Good' by OFSTED and looking for a Teacher of English who can work alongside the Head of Department to help the department turn into an outstanding one!
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Consistently excellent classroom practice resulting in high level of pupils enjoyment & progress
- Dedication to promoting high quality teaching and learning through KS3 and KS4
- The ability to teach English to GCSE and have experience of the new 1-9 Curriculum
The ideal candidate will have strong strategic leadership and management skills, with extensive experience in leading and co-ordinating effective and innovative practice across the School.
This Secondary School Offer:
- Amazing children & young people and supportive, talented and committed colleagues
- A dynamic and energetic environment focused on delivering our vision and ethos
- Excellent facilities and resources to hand
- Opportunities to be a creative and inspiring role model for all students
- Opportunities to undertake further academic study or qualification
- The opportunity to undertake a key role in determining the best possible outcomes for our pupils
To hear more about this Physics Teacher role then please call Andy @ Academics 01226 446960 or click apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80926641