Asset Information Management - Senior Technician
Gatwick Airport Ltd - Get on board with a new career at Gatwick Airport and never look back
Position: Asset Information Management - Senior Technician
Salary: From £Competitive plus 15% bonus and excellent Gatwick benefits
Gatwick Airport wants to set the standard for airport service, and for Gatwick to be known for the warm welcome, ease of use, on-time performance and exemplary service. By 2020, over 50 million passengers should be experiencing that service every year.
Our people are passionate about Gatwick too. We value every person that works with us and reward them and their commitment to us by providing great opportunities for development, excellent rewards and opportunities to make a real difference in the lives of our customers. We love what we do! We would love you to join us.
The AIM Senior Technician supports Gatwick Engineering and key stakeholders to attain the gold standard of Asset retention and enable quality project execution.
Utilising advanced computer modelling software to supply and update Gatwick Models relating to the Airport infrastructure, primarily using Autodesk products, from a mixture of Contractors' As-Built Models / project data, survey information, engineering knowledge and own Customer Service skills.
- Work within Engineering and the Graphical Data Team in developing, co-ordinating and updating the GAL asset models using the data provided.
- Training individuals how to find and use the data/tools on their machines.
- Model Audit and coding of As-built deliverables to ensure spatial accuracy and conformance with GAL Standards and associated GA Drawings.
- Point of contact for Model/Drawing information requests.
- Undertakes Service clearance and Asbestos information requests.
If successful after screening stage you will be invited to attend a face to face interview in early May 2018.
Our payslip is only part of the package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80907919