Commissioning Engineer (Mechanical)
Ideally someone with a Mechanical bias.
To work flexibly to undertake a variety of commissioning activities associated with the manufacture of high integrity plant and equipment.
- Executing commissioning activities in a timely and safe manner in accordance with test documentation requirements.
- Executing all activities in line with current health and safety standards and procedures, to ensure that all safe working practices are documented with appropriate risk assessments.
- Ensuring decommissioning activities are carried out in line with supporting documentation.
- Identifying faults and problem areas in an accurate manner.
- Manufacturing required records for all work in order to satisfy business procedures, National Quality and Legal requirements.
Essential experience, knowledge and skills:
- Responsible for ensuring that the accuracy of own work meets the standard set by the company.
- Following issues through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Liaising with all supporting functions.
Your future in Nuclear. Specialising in the design and manufacture of bespoke engineering solutions for the nuclear energy, nuclear decommissioning and defence markets, our client is a key player. They design, engineer, manufacture, assemble, test, commission and install, as well as offering ongoing specialist support services. They are a core subsidiary of a global Italian group that operates in over 90 countries and is Italy's largest supplier, installer and service provider in this sector.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80927376