Year 5 Class Teacher
An Ofsted rated 'Good' School based in Kensington & Chelsea, West London are looking to appoint a Year 5 Class Teacher to commence on a permanent basis this coming September 2018. The school is based in the affluent area of West London, in the Inner London Borough of Kensington & Chelsea.
This Year 5 Class Teacher role is suitable for both experienced and Newly Qualified teachers looking for permanent work in KS2. Based in a suburban area of North Kensington, this Ofsted rated 'Good 'primary school holds a fantastic ethos of the holistic development of the children.
This 2 form entry - Catholic primary school offers a supportive and friendly staff team.
The Head is looking for a Year 5 Class Teacher who can:
- Be a consistently 'good or outstanding' Primary Teacher who holds QTS
- Be skilled at building up a good rapport with colleagues, parents and children
- Be a motivated member of staff who is willing and able to share ideas and expertise
- Work hard to motivate all children to reach their potential
The school can offer:
- A warm and welcoming diverse community
- Enthusiastic children who have a real love for learning
- A friendly and inspirational team of staff
- Continued opportunities for professional development
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.
If this sounds like the Year 5 Class Teacher role for you, then please apply by submitting an updated CV to Nurani at REESON Education ASAP. Interviews will be commencing next week so please do not delay!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80920460