IT Analyst - Consumer Finance
Our client, a specialist consumer lending business based in Basingstoke, are currently recruiting for an IT Analyst to join the team. You will need to have experience within financial services and consumer finance.
- Develop MI/BI reports
- Working effectively with people to resolve issues
- Look for opportunities to improve the current systems developed in house
- Support the outsourced infrastructure change programme
- Design, write and execute test cases
- Including frameworks/packages like Django, Flask, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, pyODBC and SkLearn
- SQL SERVER / NOSQL
- Excel/VBA/DAX/Power Query
- Data mining / web scraping
- Bash (Debian/Ubuntu) scripting
- Microsoft Azure / Web Services
- A desire for continuous improvement and quality in all system and control processes
- Ability to design, write and execute test cases
- Proven and solid background within financial services
- Understanding IT architecture and technology testing
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
This is a full-time position working Monday - Friday.
Our client offers excellent employee benefits, career progression opportunities and a dynamic and vibrant working environment.
Please apply online to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80916434