Abacus are partnering with a rapidly growing, multi-discipline organisation in Mid-Ulster as they seek to appoint a Company Accountant. Reporting into a forward-thinking Financial Controller you will be afforded the tools to take on a varied and challenging role that will take your career to the next level.
Key duties include (but are not limited to):
- Preparing month-end accounts
- Taking ownership of the month-end process and balance-sheet reconciliation.
- Preparing bank and cash reconciliations
- Management of the group's sales ledger
- Cashflow forecasting
- Preparing reports for Capital Expenditure projects
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Reporting financial results to Group Financial Controller with commentary and summary for board presentation
- Assisting with year-end audit and liaising with external auditors
- Work closely with colleagues and provide support as required
To be considered for this opportunity candidates must match the essential criteria. Applicants that do not match the essential criteria will not be shortlisted.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Deadline driven with a keen eye for detail and ability to supervise junior members of staff
- Excellent IT and systems knowledge and highly proficient with MS Office (preferable advanced excel skills)
If you are seeking an excellent new opportunity in the Mid-Ulster area and you want to take on a varied role in a rapidly growing group then this is the role for you!
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80910760