Commercial Gas Engineer
Commercial Gas Engineer - Immediate Requirement - £32,000 - £36,000 - Cambridge
Working for one of the leading local Building Services Maintenance companies, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Gas Engineer to cover the East Anglia area.
This company have recently won various new contracts as well as renewing their current business, so they currently require a Commercial Gas Engineers to cover the East Anglia region.
Working on a mobile basis you will be required to carry out the following duties:
· Carrying out planned maintenance and servicing
· Respond to reactive maintenance
· Troubleshoot and problem solve
· Carry out minor remedial works
· Work a call-out rota
The successful applicant will have:
· All relevant and Gas Qualifications COCN1 or CODNCO1
· CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, ICPN1, TPCP1A, CCN1, CENWAT1, CPA1
· Excellent gas knowledge complete with an industry recognised qualification
· Previous experience in a Gas Engineer role
· Experience of working in the commercial environment, dealing with clients and public face to Face.
· Ability to work unsupervised and independently.
· Full Driving Licence is essential
Salary and Benefits will depend on experience, but typically includes:
· Negotiable salary
· Overtime/Call out
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate. For more information about this role please contact Liam Mills on or
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80923277