Lead Digital Designer - Mobile Apps, Contract, FS
Lead Digital Designer - Mobile Apps, Retail Banking, £450-500 p/d, London
We are looking for a digital designer to create the future vision of the mobile design for a leading retail bank. The business are keen to understand the future of banking and how and why the bank should change in order to meet the demands of customers. The business actively engage with the start-up community as well as companies aligned to the business strategically to build new services and experiences to enhance the way customers bank. The aim of their current digital programme is to create a market leading mobile application and as such, they are looking for an enthusiastic app designer to come onboard and join their digital journey.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Provide strategic thinking and leadership.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance..
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Expert level skills in Sketch, Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
- Deep understanding of Apple's human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google's material design.
About the Organisation
This company is a dynamic, energetic and ambitious organisation with a significant change and project agenda for the foreseeable future. They have locations spread across the UK in Edinburgh, London, the Midlands & South West.
As one of the more active change environments within the Financial Services industry at present in terms of project volume, and they have already starting outlining an exciting and ambitious range or strategic initiatives for 2019.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV in application.
We will contact you within 72 hours if your skills are relevant to our client's requirement.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515888