Data Centre Engineer
Data Centre Engineer £312 a day (Umbrella) Camden 1-Month Project
We have a fantastic opportunity working with a public sector based in London, looking for a Data Engineer to perform system administration and maintenance on Identity Management solutions.
- Act as a subject matter expert on best practices and efficient solutions on the support of Microsoft Identity Manager 2010 and Microsoft ADFS - MIM configuration essential
- Implement industry standards.
- Help formulate a plan of action for appliances that fall out of the appropriate operating guidelines.
- Evaluate and recommend upgrades or enhancements to the current Identity Management environment
- Progressively provide support for other Identity services running on Linux/Solaris, Windows and Azure (Identity and Access - Management solutions, Single Sign On, Self-service password reset, 2 factor authentication etc.)
- Detail documentation (HLD and LLD of processes and procedures (SOPs) and develop training plans for other support team members
Knowledge of Powershell
Experience in Microsoft Azure and Office 365
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Adhyne Diaz at STR Group on 02392 322343 and email your CV to
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80911137