Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Sellick Partnership are recruiting on behalf of a large charity in Bradford for an interim Purchase Ledger clerk. You will be working as part of the fast paced purchase ledger team, providing an effective, streamlined and customer-focused service. You will be responsible for ensuring that all purchase ledger, personal expenses and utility transactions are processed accurately and in a timely manner in accordance with the organisations procedures
Key responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger role include:
- To have responsibility for ensuring that all correctly approved transactions are accounted for and in a timely manner
- To work with others to develop and implement on-going improvements to the procurement, purchase ledger and payments processes
- To ensure that all payment transactions have been correctly approved and accounted for in accordance with the organisations policies and procedures and the delegation of authority
Required skills and experience of the Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Knowledge of Purchase Ledger.
- Knowledge of the requirements of internal controls and segregation of duties with regards to cash and payments within Anchor.
- Understanding of HMRC requirements including VAT.
- Knowledge of policies and procedures for procurement, purchase ledger and payment.
Skills required for the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate with excellent excel skills.
- Strong customer focus with a high standard of service
- A high degree of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage conflicting demands
- Ability to deliver to deadlines
- Ability to reconcile accounts and resolve reconciliation issues
The role requires prior experience of working with9n a finance environment. It is essential that you have. Ideally you will have previously worked within a large company, within a high volume purchase ledger role.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Accounts Assistant role, please apply now, or contact Stephanie Tasker at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80922639