Software Engineer - Portsmouth
Be-IT Resourcing are currently working with a large software and analytics company based in Portsmouth. The successful candidate will be part of the engineering team. The role will involve the development of new software products, features and practices as directed by the Core Team Lead and the businesses requirements.
The core development team works on new roadmap deliverables, prototyping of features, database, dashboard, web and API development. The focus is on the design of products that work with the storage and interpretation of harvested test data. This includes design of user interfaces and user experiences to present data back to the client.
- Proficient C# development
- Unit test development using NUnit and Moq
- Adherence to Test Driven Design (TDD)
- Primarily working with NoSQL (MongoDB) databases with some additional SQL (MS/MySQL)
- Working with GIT, branching and merge requests
- Agile development process - contributing in daily stand ups and sprint meetings
- Log and track work against sprint in Atlassian JIRA
- Proficient in C# object oriented design and common design patterns
- Good problem-solving skills with a keen interest in the development of quality product and customer satisfaction
- Develops, supports, troubleshoots and tests all developed software
- Engages in detailed technical root cause analysis to solve issues and improve product.
- Responsible for debugging, troubleshooting and developing technical solutions in the form of software patches related to software and setup errors for field engineers and customers.
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test execution, and certification of software.
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @PhilpAlastair) and LinkedIn
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517473