Field Support Engineer
My client is looking for Field Support Engineer who had experience in Installation of Power compliance or safety "BS7671", this is a DC (Data Center) & UPS Power project, your main duty is to ensure that the installation compliance with BS7671 and customer policy, this role is both office and site base and flexibility is required to adapt; having BS7671 - 17th Edition is require.
- BS7671 and GN3 detailed understanding, ability to review and back up decisions with regulation reference.
- Experience with calculations, selection and erecting and testing of Electrical systems within the UK in line with BS7671
- Design and certification of Telecommunication network equipment power supplies and connections, in the UK including breaker and cable calculations, component specification.
- Hands on electrical installation experience (Either recent or previous)
- Experience with DC or UPS installations
- Experience with UPS switching
- Hands-on Data Center and telecommunication power system rollout/ swap experiences in the UK in a project engineer/supervisory/team lead/ capacity
- Experience with full backup redundancy power migrations for DC or UPS
- Electrical certificate checking - inline with GN3 BS7671
- Experience Planning / Designing installation or build
- Test and inspection C&G 2391 or equivalent
- Experience in BT environment, or data center environments
- Supervisory experience
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515775