£75,000 - £80,000 pa + 20% - 25% Annual Bonus, Finance, London
A London based financial organisation is seeking a highly skilled DevOps Engineer to join their team. You must have the ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies, have strong experience with continuous integration using bamboo, maven and Jenkins. You will join the team as a technical lead so should be an effective team player with excellent communication skills and have a desire to ensure a high quality customer service along with a delivery-focused approach.
Key Technical Requirements;
- Automation Infrastructure Tools - Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins
- Knowledge of a version control system, preferably GIT
- Strong experience with continuous integration using bamboo, maven and Jenkins.
- Atlassian Tool set (Jira, Bamboo, BitBucket)
- Strong knowledge of a version control system, preferably Clearcase and GIT
- Python experience
- Knowledge of AWS is desirable
- Provide technical expertise for the Software Configuration & Build Management functions toolset, processes and procedures
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and have strong experience with continuous integration
- Develop and implement build processes and procedures for maintaining build plans, version control and defect tracking
- Propose and deliver improvement through automation and similar to Development, Test & Production work routines, processes, support tools and systems maintained by the Software Configuration & Build function
- Responding to incidents and work orders where necessary raising change requests for implementation
- Provide support documentations and checklist
- An ability to plan and implement complex changes requiring strong attention to detail.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80905650