£39,000 Basic Salary + Overtime Paid At Premium Rate + Holidays + Pension
Double Days Shift Pattern working every other Saturday 6am to 2pm. Normal hours are 6am - 2pm - 2pm -10pm
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established food manufacturer, who provide for leading supermarkets and restaurants. The company offer long term stability and a generous remuneration package.
The successful candidate will be an electrically biased engineer from any manufacturing, field service, ex-forces, or similar backgroudn, provided you are qualified electrically to carry out high voltage electrical work. You will have experience working with 3 phase, single phase, sensors, invertors, drives, and ideally have a basic understanding of PLC fault finding. Candidates with a mechanical understanding are encouraged to apply, though purely electrical candidates will also be considered.
The role itself is split roughly 80/20 between electrical and mechanical work, and you will primarily undertake reactive maintenance and fulfil pre planned maintenance schedules. You will be on shift, liaising with production staff to ensure production flows as smoothly as possible.
The company are a renowned food manufacturer who produce primarily for leading supermarket and restaurant chains, they are well known for the quality of their products. They offer the opportunity to work in a friendly supportive environment, where you will have long term stability whilst earning a highly competitive salary.
* Reactive maintenance & PPMs
* 80% Electrical 20% Mechanical
* Working on 3 phase, single phase, sensors, invertors, drives
* Fault finding on Siemens S7 and Mitsubishi PLCs
* Electrically biased from any manufacturing, field service, ex-forces or similar background
* Qualified electrically in order to work on high voltage equipment
* Experience working with 3 phase, single phase, sensors, invertors, drives
* Ideally have a basic understanding of PLC fault finding
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960516357