Export Compliance Manager
Export Compliance Manager
Exciting new Permanent opportunity for an Export Compliance Manager based in Hertfordshire.
Following a recent expansion, our global Defence client is currently looking to expand their team in Stevenage with an experienced Export Compliance Manager to work on all areas of the business, from Projects to Major Equipment Procurement to Supply Chain. It will give you the opportunity to develop valuable expertise in the area of Export Licensing but also to develop you network throughout the business and be at the forefront of what is happening as the business grows and develops its export activity.
As Export Compliance Manager, you will be:
* Providing expertise advise on Export Licencing, dealing with internal and external agencies to ensure company compliance
* Managing a small team to deliver excellent customer service
* Liaising with government departments, networking internally and externally and helping to drive the business forward to meet export requirements
The benefits for you:
* Technical Training and development available
* You will be involved potential with any Project within the UK business and also working internationally.
* You will be able to develop your expertise in all aspects of Export Licensing, ITAR & EAR regulations, which in turn will develop your knowledge and understanding of UK Projects and their development
* Travel will be required within Europe and this brings the opportunity to develop your language skills.
Who and what we are looking for from you?
* To succeed in this role, you need an eye for detail
* Experience including management skills
* Required behaviours - i.e. 'you will have a willing, helpful attitude and a calm professional manner, even when things are changed at the last minute and can require difficult decision making
* Good mediator and communicator when dealing with a range of people in different disciplines
* Positive decision making
* Ability to stimulate and inspire others
* You will need to be eligible for SC (Secret Level) UK Security Clearance.
What you would get
Competitive salaries, flexible working, paid overtime (subject to level), a comprehensive pension scheme, discounted private healthcare scheme, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes (subject to level), and superb learning and development opportunities.
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and
commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.
To see our full list of current vacancies, training courses, latest news or to find out any further information about Aeropeople please call the Recruitment team on 01223 373333 or visit our website www.aeropeople.com
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80909745