Financial Systems Analyst - International Law Firm
We are looking for an enthusiastic Finance Systems Analyst with Aderant experience to join the finance team of a leading global law firm.
Our client is an international law firm with 21 offices across the globe and currently has over 1000 staff. The firm has won many awards over the years including International Law Firm of the Year.
They have an excellent benefits package that includes the following; 25 days holiday, subsidised restaurant, generous pension, enhanced maternity & paternity pay and corporate sports club rates.
- Handling support issues for the financial systems team.
- Supporting various teams with ensuring project workloads are balanced and deadlines met
- Perform queries with Aderant Expert using SQL
- Coordinating with IT and Finance departments
- Performing month end procedures such as: time, billings…
- Coordinating with software suppliers
- Perform application upgrade testing and checking functionality.
- Aderant Expert Generic importer.
- Technical support of ARCS 2G & eBilling Hub
- Knowledge/experience of practice management systems e.g. Aderant Expert, Thomson Elite etc.
- Good understanding of Aderant Expert table structures.
- A competent working knowledge of SQL queries.
- Experience of Whitehill application.
- Good understanding of legal finance processes.
- Experience in delivering end to end financial systems solutions.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80910317