Tester / Up to £30,000 / Colchester
Are you a Tester looking for the next big step in your career? Are you driven by customer experience and communication?
Franklin Bates is thrilled to be working with a leading consultancy who provide powerful connections for their every growing client hub and deliver the essential resources and answers to a huge range of challenges a business could be faced with. Having many contacts within the Media, Charity, Travel and Leisure industry, our client is very well known within their specialism of work and in very high demand for the sharp service they supply. This business has a plethora of connections, resources and experience to make them as successful as they are within the thriving professional world and they only plan to grow and develop further. To do this however, they are eagerly looking for an able and experienced Tester to join their team as soon as possible.
You will have the following skills set:
- Both Manual and Automation functional testing experience
- Commercial experience with Selenium
- Database exposure such as Maria, MySQL, XML, Arora
- Experience with Java or C#
- Troubleshooting issues and report writing
- Experienced within an Agile environment with the skill to implement the necessary methodologies across a number of platforms
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional problem-solving skills on all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A core team player and deliverer
Franklin Bates has a reputation in caring for both candidates and clients ensuring all queries or hesitations are met with the highest calibre in order to find the best suited role as specialists in the IT industry.
This role is based in Colchester and will be paying up to £30,000, depending on your experience. If you are ready for your next challenge and you are confident that this opportunity matches your skillset, please make sure to apply!
QA / Test / Functional Testing / Junior / Mid-Level / Permanent / Java / MySQL / C# / Agile / Colchester / Essex / Braintree
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960516989