Market Rent Co-Ordinator
Our client is looking for an experienced Market Rent Co-Ordinator to work on a 37 hour per week contract role to start on the 16-04-18 until the 18-05-18 with a likely extension to the contract role.
Hours are: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, monday to Friday
You will be working with our new and existing customers, to provide and facilitate contact via a range of mediums including telephone, email, SMS and social media.
You will be responsible for providing efficient customer focussed support to our Market Rent Team incorporating a range of tasks relating to Tenancy Management and Lettings and deal with any related administration.
- Make and receive contact with our customers by telephone, email, SMS, and Social Media.
- Provide administrative support for the Market Rent team and direct support to our Lettings Negotiators
- Responsible for lead generation via reactive and proactive methods. You'll be responsible for conversion of leads
- Ensuring that viewings are set up correctly and confirmed to customers.
- Liaising with Lettings Negotiators to ensure effective Calendar and time management.
- You'll build rapport with our customers using open questions to better understand our customers' circumstances, needs and what's important to them, ensuring that our customer's requirements are met or exceeded.
- Understand the products that we offer our customers and keep knowledge up to date by training, coaching and sharing with colleagues.
- Collate and maintain information around availability of our Rental Properties.
- Keep and maintain accurate records.
- Arrange repairs and book appointments via SPINE system.
- Act as a representative for Sovereign and be an ambassador for the brand and service that is offered.
- Use appropriate call scripts and email templates to facilitate the efficient appropriate responses to our customers within agreed service levels (currently 24 hours).
- Prepare tenancy packs and arrange for documentation to be reviewed by appropriate Lettings Negotiators prior to Check-in.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515340