Client Accountant - Block Management
Do you want to work for one of London's largest property management companies?
One of London's most establish Property Management Company based in South West London is looking to recruit a Client Accountant to join their large block management team. They cover the London property market and need someone who is driven, hardworking and career motivated. In this role you must be versatile and able to work within a large team as they strongly believe in team work.
The role of the Client Accountant will include:
- Dealing with client auditors queries (bank reconciliations, reports, invoices etc)
- Creating service charge budgets
- Meeting clients and property managers to discuss proposed service charge budgets
- Service charge year end accounts to trial balance
- Assisting with the head of accounts with other ad hoc duties
- Checking funds in your clients bank accounts
For this role I'm looking for somebody with the following skills and past experience:
- MUST HAVE a minimum of 2 years' experience within block property accounts
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and cope with changing priorities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and a Team Player
The salary for this role is up to £38,000 depending on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in and you fit the criteria outlined above then apply now.
However if you would like to know more about this role, the responsibilities or the company then feel free to call Hannah Searle at Deverell Smith to discuss further.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80906510