Purchase Ledger Clerk
A leading national engineering organisation, based in Irlam, are looking to recruit an Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a growing team due to the continued success of the business.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Clerk position will include:
- Processing invoices and credit notes, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders.
- Obtaining approval signatures for all invoices.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Processing remittances.
- Inter-company invoicing.
- Processing weekly BACS payment runs and preparing cheques.
- Resolving any invoice queries with suppliers and dealing with general enquiries over the telephone, by email and post.
- Adhoc finance support tasks.
The ideal individual will be a confident and experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk, proven at working with high volumes in a fast paced environment. Good IT skills will be an added benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80918413