Radley Green are recruiting an experienced global accounts payable manager for an international transport business headquartered in New York and London, with offices on every continent.
This role will require someone resilient, with thick skin, who can also assist with process improvement and system implementation.
This role will pay up to £60,000 with very good benefits.
Core responsibilities of the role are:
- Managing a team of six.
- Being accountable for ensuring all payments are processed professionally, accurately and within relevant deadlines.
- Building relationships and liaising with suppliers as necessary, ensuring that payments are being made. Raising queries and investigating when they are not.
- Liaise with internal departments.
- Oversee daily bank balances and transactions.
- Monitor bank movements throughout the day ensure that correct funds are being dispensed.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80907253