Vendor Marketing Manager
Hewitt Britton are recruiting for a Vendor Marketing Manager for our Computer Networks client based in Hampshire.
Our client is a leader within the Computer Networks industry with offices across the UK and their main technical centre based in Hampshire. The role is the focal point to all marketing activities relating to a specific portfolio of vendors in the IT industry. You’ll be proactively managing the planning and implementation of tactical and strategic marketing programmes that are in line with the company’s business objectives.
The role is exceptionally autonomous in a team of 8 reporting to the Marketing Director, you’ll need to have exceptional stakeholder management skills along with being self-motivated and creative whilst taking ownership and responsibility for your own work.
The role will make you a key element of the existing team, you’ll be a main point of contact for the sales and vendor teams, making it apparent when things are done well therefor you must be comfortable working outside of a corporate environment.
Responsibility for this role include:
- Build and develop quarterly, measurable marketing plans in line with the vendor and the client’s business objectives
- Plan, create and execute multi touch campaigns that are creative, innovative and return a good level of ROI
- Liaise with agencies and suppliers to execute campaigns
- Support the planning and execution of lead generation campaigns through channel partners whilst building good working relationships
- Ensure all channel activity executed on behalf of the vendor includes the client’s corporate value add messaging at all times
- Support the sales and marketing team on all the client’s events such as trade shows, partner events, and networking events
- Measure and report back to the Head of Marketing on the success of all marketing campaigns utilising CRM and marketing automation tools
- Manage pre-determined budgets and claiming of vendor funds in a timely manner
- Attend sales and marketing meetings in both the UK and Europe to fully understand the UK and Group strategy
Essential skills required for this role include:
- Experience in an IT related industry, distribution, reseller, vendor, channel experience
- Experience of planning and delivering creative demand generations campaigns
- Confident and engaging personality to build relationships with the client’s sales and marketing teams and channel partners
- Any experience with automated marketing software such as Eloqua or Marketo would be highly beneficial
A fantastic basic salary is on offer for the right candidate along with a 10% annual company bonus.
Please get in touch with Sophie at Hewitt Britton to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515564