Portfolio are pleased to present an excellent opportunity within a company based in West London who are leaders in their industry. They are looking to bring on a Credit Controller to integrate into its fairly new team.
This organisation is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive individual with previous Credit Control experience and has the skills and work ethic to make a positive impact from day one. The credit control team need an individual who enjoys a challenge and would like to grow within their successful business.
- Actively maintain and keep track of 400+ accounts in various regions
- Reconciliations of accounts
- Chasing debts via telephone, emails and/or letters within timescale
- Negotiating payment plans and handling disputed debts
- Keeping clear records of client chasing
- Assisting the Senior Credit Controller in creating credit control systems
- Meeting Cash and DSO targets
- Proactively assisting with adhoc administration duties
- Responsible for allocating multi-currency payments
This organisation has a great presence in their sector and has a really exciting time ahead of it. They are looking for key people to continue to drive this business forward and be key figures in the future. It is a creative work-place where an established Credit Controller confident and capable in their abilities will thrive.
Please get in touch as soon as possible should you be interested in this role, they are looking to appoint efficiently and get someone into the team.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80919643