ALT Solicitor - Finance
Solicitor, Finance, Belfast
Your new company
A global law firm are now recruiting an enthusiastic and motivated solicitors of 1-4 years' PQE to be part of their new Belfast Finance team. Your role will be instrumental in helping to develop the Belfast Finance teams offering, which will support the firms wider global network. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new team which will be fundamental in supporting the firm's strategy to grow its global Finance practice.
Your new role
- Supporting the new Manager, Legal (Finance) to grow the Belfast Finance offering.
- Supporting and advising on various financing transactions: real estate finance, acquisition and leveraged finance, trade finance, project finance and securitisations.
- Building relationships with the UK and EMEA Finance practices, clients, when relevant, and identifying and acting on new opportunities.
What you'll need to succeed
- 1-4 years' PQE with finance transaction experience in any of the following products / practice areas, and a familiarity with the associated transaction documents (facility agreements, security documents, trust deeds, prospectuses, ISDA documentation):
- general banking / corporate lending
- leveraged and acquisition finance
- securitisation and structured finance
- debt capital markets
- credit derivatives
- real estate finance
- project finance
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary and broader benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80918466