- Management accountant in the charity sector.
- Work for an internationally recognised charity.
Our client is an organisation that makes a difference all over the world. The UK office support the larger global network in their projects that help millions of people each year. Over the years, this organisation has built countless hospitals, roads and schools and is committed to ending poverty. It is an exciting time to get involved in this organisation as they have developed an ambitious new strategy in order to help realise their goals.
- Provide assistance with the preparation of annual budgets and strategic planning, monthly and quarterly management accounting reports, forecasts, and commentaries on variances.
- Engage with other departments within the business in order to ensure that information both in and out of Finance is readily available, presentable and of value.
- Ultimately provide a proactive, tailored financial support service to the organisation.
- Ensure robust financial systems, procedures and controls are in place, properly documented, regularly reviewed and efficiently used.
- Must be a fully qualified accountant.
- Post qualification experience in financial accounting, management accounting and reporting.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills as well as excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of Excel and a good all round knowledge of all other Microsoft Office software.
- Experience of designing and managing financial systems, processes and procedures
- Proven aptitude for working in a team and the ability to maintain a calm and organised approach in a busy environment.
- £45,000 - £50,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80916177